Otter Creek i'm out of control, living a fictional prose
Phillip's apprehension has slipped by him — and so does his approach, caught up as he is in his own whirlwind of emotions. His greeting is what ultimately draws Zephyr's attention away from his thoughts. The feelings linger in their wake, however, and the tears continue to fall as he turns to his friend. Phillip, He starts, voice soft, and hesitates. I — I made a mistake. I did something... really fucked up. His voice breaks slightly, gaze dropping with shame. He doesn't think he can bring himself to tell Phillip exactly what he'd done — but he needs comfort.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 11, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 12, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 17, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 19, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 23, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - December 07, 2020, 08:19 AM