Nova Peak Buddy, I went down to Scarlet Town - aint never been there before;
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
It seemed not so long ago, Drageda had come down from the cliffs and marked the Tangle with their presence. When Raleska came across @Wylla's scent in the thicket, she was transported to a memory that felt a thousand years old -- of jaws and thorns closing in around her screaming throat.

A tension appeared in her jaw that did not release; somewhere, a heartbeat she was only barely aware of drumming away in her ears.

She followed the scent -- up through thicket, past fen, to a long and generously sloping mountain she could only assume were the borders of her newest enemy -- her newest Drageda.

For a long while, Raleska stood at the borders and peered in. Strange how different things were while feeling the same. Famliar.

A pulse thrummed between her cheek and molars. She was far enough away that if wolves came out of the thicket, she had enough time to run.. Still, Raleska lingered -- absorbed in troubled thoughts and memories that carried her far away from Sagtannet's roughly hewn shoulders.  If they were Rusalka's new Drageda, it was high time for some reconnaissance.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
Buddy, I went down to Scarlet Town - aint never been there before; - by Raleska - November 14, 2020, 07:20 PM