Hideaway Strath When fire meets ice and chaos ensues
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
At her Grandmaster's praise she smiles and backs off for him to stand, tail swaying happily as he acknowledges her growing progress. 

Nyra's smile grows a bit as he tells her he's proud of her. She dips her head to him then in a show of thanks; "It's mostly, if not all, thanks to you. I never would have gotten this far without you." 
Under different circumstances maybe she would have still gotten this far, perhaps at a slower rate...then again, maybe she wouldn't have progressed at all. She truly is grateful to Kynareth for training her. 

The Shieldmaiden tilted her head to his foot, the one she bit so fiercely, "I hope your foot will be okay. I know I bit it pretty hard, but I don't really want you to have problems walking from that." She chuckled softly, sheepishly even. 

On that note, her jaw was still throbbing considerably. Testing her teeth and her jaw a bit, a small but noticeable wince went through her.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 15, 2020, 04:04 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 15, 2020, 04:28 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 15, 2020, 05:25 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 15, 2020, 07:19 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 15, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 17, 2020, 02:55 AM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 21, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: When fire meets ice and chaos ensues - by RIP Fury - November 24, 2020, 04:11 PM