This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior

MATURE + TRIGGER WARNING: REALLY FUCKED UP SHIT AHEAD 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: gore, mentions of repeated r*pe, r*pe-induced pregnancy, miscarriage.

This entire ordeal was being carried by trust. Religious curiosity too, perhaps, but in Nyra's eyes, being allowed and even invited into a sacred place like this was some form of pure trust. 

Listening to Rowan speak before the invitation into the Grove was given, Nyra nodded once in return before padding in. 

This tree looked much like a weeping willow. For all Nyra knew, it was one, though it smelled different from any other she'd come across in her almost 4 years of life. It smelled...dusty? The air here felt tight, too, despite no restriction in the Shieldmaiden's breathing.

She stood for a few minutes, allowing her mind to quiet and her breathing to become deep, calm, as she closed her eyes. 

Almost a full eight minutes later, Nyra opened her eyes and visibly went extremely rigid.
Even though Rowan had told her what she would see are just visions and she was in no real danger, his words may as well have been thrown out a ninth story window with her body language now. 

Nyra didn't see the grove she had originally been standing in. 
She saw her blood family. She saw her mother, her father, the Cult she and her sisters had grown up in, had been groomed to lead. 
The fresh carnage of her entire family left torn apart, their blood and entrails soaked into the earth and pooling on the surface. 

As she turned to try and flee like she had that same night, another flashback sent her to the ground. 

In this memory she was a couple months away from being a year old. Not fully grown yet.Her mother and sisters were gone, and Nyra was left alone with her father. 
"Your insolence and disobedience must be punished." He had snarled, knocking her to the floor with his mass. 
Just as quickly, he had pinned her, restrained her, and completely deaf to her screams and struggling, he...

And further infecting that same wound, that sick, fucking deranged man didn't kill her. He made her live, made her carry his seeds in her womb that were repeatedly added to by force. 

She remembered all of it, and the extreme relief she felt when she had not delivered living, breathing whelps. The abysmal hopelessness worrying that he would do it all over again.

And she remembered the overwhelming freedom she felt upon returning with her sisters to see him fucking DEAD. To know without a shadow of a doubt that she was free. 
And it was that reason she left without looking back. 

On the outside, Rowan and Zephyr would bear witness to Nyra's pleading, begging, crying and shrieking as she relived the memories and the trauma her mind had blacked out for so long. 
They probably also knew that trying to get her out of there while she was thrashing around was a suicide mission. 

Finally, it stopped. 
All of it stopped...
And when Nyra reopened her eyes from the visions, she simply lied there, sobbing and trembling.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
My Insanity Is Inevitable - by RIP Fury - November 17, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: My Insanity Is Inevitable - by Rowan - November 17, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: My Insanity Is Inevitable - by Zephyr - November 17, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: My Insanity Is Inevitable - by RIP Fury - November 17, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: My Insanity Is Inevitable - by Rowan - November 17, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: My Insanity Is Inevitable - by Zephyr - November 17, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: My Insanity Is Inevitable - by RIP Fury - November 17, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: My Insanity Is Inevitable - by Rowan - November 19, 2020, 04:06 PM