Blacktail Deer Plateau All I need is a head full of hope
Brecheliant
Family
807 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Nah, there was something about a war, but the cowards never delivered.  Bridget scoffed a bit, then shook her head.  Really does blow.  New court was way better than the old one.  If Izumi's here guess that's that.  Bridget shrugged.

Not sure on mine.  Gave two other friends I'm runnin with, plan to stick with them.  Sure she might be a bit of an awkward third wheel, but Teya was a good friend and Sundance was a good guy.  If a little serious.  She could sense the implication, but wasn't biting.

In the end, if Orlaith offered, Bridget refused to stay.  Who knew if they parted amicably or not, but she doubted she'd see the faerie much again.  Especially since she had no shared recollection anymore.
Messages In This Thread
All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 20, 2020, 05:08 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - November 25, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 25, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - November 25, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 26, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - November 27, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 28, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - December 04, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - December 06, 2020, 11:51 AM