Hideaway Strath Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,101 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
She had to smile a bit at the soft kiss she got in return. The female felt her heard beat quickly when she felt his paw around her. She leaned against him. At least he was happy to see her, even called her 'love'. But the male had been flirty with Dove as well. It didn't matter, she was just glad to be around him. He felt safe, and more like home than Easthollow had.

She shook her head. "No, everyone was very kind. There was a male that helped me through the forest. Though, that caused me to stray away from my intended goal but lucky would have it that I came past a pack in the mountains that had your scent. I-- tracked it,' she admitted then. She blushed, mostly because she didn't want to come across as a stalker.

"I would like to join your pack, if you would have me," she admitted. "I don't like being on the road alone, and your pack seems nice." She had met a few wolves and they all had been friendly to her. Sure, Kynareth had been different, but all had been kind. So she assumed that this pack would be a good fit for her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel? - by Arlette - November 22, 2020, 01:38 PM