Hideaway Strath To live inside a world that isn't black and white?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s confused by this sweet little wolf. She her smooth voice not at all resembling the scarred image she portrays, yet he finds her so endearing. The scars make no difference to him. Though even as she perks up and gives him a That I can do. he can’t help but smile. 

He continues on, even threatening her at the end with a horrible death, yet what does she do? This bizarre woman approaches, pressing herself snug to his cream chest and admiring praises and thanks. A thanks for valuing her. Truly it’s a magical scene and he is visibly shocked by this. It shows by his furrowing of brows and astonished expression. 

He struggles to mask it quick enough and he’s smiling down to her. “You truly are different, huh?” He says to her softly. “Then as long as you have loyalty to me, I have loyalty to you, darling.” He promises strongly. His voice boisterous, it holds passion as he says this. He’s serious about it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: To live inside a world that isn't black and white? - by Kynareth Deagon - December 05, 2020, 01:05 PM