Bonesplinter Ravine Nod my head, don’t close my eyes
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Somehow Donovan knew she wasn’t going to get in all willy nilly. He sighs mentally, he’s about to have to do this the hard way and he’s already exhausted from the journey home. Though he does watch her much too closely. Her pumpkin colored orbs eyeing the pit. Her eyes are quickly becoming wet with soon to fall tears and, again, he finds himself regretting what he’s done. He can’t take it back and he can’t let her go now. It’s too late. So as she turns towards him and lifts her chin he awaits for her to say something.

Why are you doing this? She whispers, obviously hurt by the recent turn of events. Then at her next words and the tell tale streak of a year falling down her beautiful face his golden orbs hold pain in them — sympathy and regret. He has a light frown on his handsome maw as she asks her questions and states that he doesn’t want to hurt her. She’s right and wrong. He wants to hurt her because he’s livid. He doesn’t want to hurt her because of the fact that she is in fact Simmik.

The way he used to be with her back then is still there. No matter how many wolves associate Donovan and Kynareth as two completely different beings. He just played the game back then. He’s still playing the game now. Not with Simmik, but with everyone else. He would’ve ruled these lands if it were up to him. If he had the pack he had back then. He doesn’t, so he has to be much more careful, has to play the game — be a good boy. The evil has always been inside him, he just didn’t have the need to have Simmik see it. 

So he sighs and lowers his haunches into a sit. “Simmik, I don’t want to hurt you. I was pissed off. It’s not an excuse so don’t even go down that road with me. It’s too late though, I already have.” He looks her dead in her eyes. “Now, I can’t let you go. You’d have my pack killed. My plans foiled. I don’t care if you have everyone in the Wilds hunt me down, but I don’t want my pack paying for it.” He gazes up to the moon, unable to look at Simmik’s heartbroken face any longer. “You’re staying here with me. You’re going to join me. Prosper with me and become a part of my pack.” He looks back to her. “I’ll get you to stay here willingly. Or I’ll kill you trying. Can’t risk you getting out and fucking me over. ‘Cause no matter what you say now, I know you’ll do it if you escape or leave.”
Messages In This Thread
Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 29, 2020, 07:16 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 29, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 29, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 29, 2020, 10:52 PM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 30, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 02:23 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 30, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 03:09 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 30, 2020, 03:21 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 03:31 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 30, 2020, 03:45 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - November 30, 2020, 04:07 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - November 30, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - December 01, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Simmik - December 01, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: Nod my head, don’t close my eyes - by Kynareth Deagon - December 01, 2020, 10:33 PM