Blackfeather Woods When I wake up, I'm afraid
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He told her the tasks would be uncomfortable, and she was a little alarmed at first. But what he described didn't seem all that uncomfortable. She may come off as cold and guarded to strangers and those she didn't trust, but she had no problem caring for physically or psychologically injured packmates. And she had to agree that it was a good way to test someone's care-taking skills. She could point out that it was a completely different game when it was your own children who depended on you all day every day for at least the first eight months of their life, but she didn't. 

She watched him explain his reasons behind this test, and she could see the pain clearly in his expression as he hinted to the turmoil of his childhood. Her heart ached for him. I love my children no matter what they do or believe, she told him, a flare of emotion in her gaze. There was absolutely nothing they could do to make her not love them. They could brutally murder an entire pack, and her love would not waver. And I accept your tasks, she said quietly, her voice a little raw with the emotion speaking of her children had brought up inside her heart. I need to speak with Taikon, of course, but I cannot see him having an issue with this either. He would probably be better at caring for others than she would be, honestly.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Takiyok - December 06, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Zephyr - December 09, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Takiyok - December 09, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Zephyr - December 09, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Takiyok - December 09, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Zephyr - December 09, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Takiyok - December 09, 2020, 11:02 PM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Zephyr - December 09, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: When I wake up, I'm afraid - by Takiyok - December 10, 2020, 12:00 AM