Blackfeather Woods Sell your soul, not your whole self
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He agreed to let her pick up some of the slack, and it eased her worry a fraction. Obviously, there was a lot more to be worried about during his trip, but this was one of the few things she could control. Of course, she told him. It is the least I can do after all you have done for me. He was willing to travel across the mountains by himself and running into Mahler or other members of Sagtannet to do something she felt she should be doing; there were no words to express her gratitude. A grin spread across his face then, and she smiled along with him and slowed as he rubbed against a different tree. 

When he was next to her again, she decided it was a good time to bring up her conversation with Zephyr. I spoke with Zephyr just before finding you, she said, her gaze moving to his face to read his reaction. She knew things were strange between he and the Ivory Rose leader, so she wasn't sure he would be up for talking about him; this was important, though, and it involved their future plans to have children. I was surprised he actually approached me to talk, but he seemed pretty reasonable. Something she was thankful for, considering it didn't sound like he had been that way with Taikon. He brought up our plans to have children, Taki continued. She had idly wondered how Zephyr had even known about their plans, but had been more concerned with the rest of the conversation to think too much about it. Apparently, he did not have good parents, and he feels that he wants to ensure any wolves in the pack that have children are deserving of them. It still rubbed her the wrong way that she needed to prove her skills as a parent to anyone, but she was willing to do so if it meant she and Taikon would be able to have children in the spring. He said he was going to assign us injured or sick pack members to take care of, and how well we care for them will tell him what he needs to know. She sighed and shook her head. It is not what I had in mind, since I do not feel I need to prove myself to anyone, but I am willing to do as he wishes if you are. She was unsure how Taikon would feel about all of this. Originally, she thought he might be fine with it, but now she was doubting herself. What if these tasks were more than he was willing to put up with? Of course, they could always find somewhere else to raise children, but she felt like that was a lot easier said than done. They were here now, and she felt like they could make things work. If he disagreed, then she would not argue, though.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 10, 2020, 01:38 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 10, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 10, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 11, 2020, 01:59 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 12, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 12, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 13, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 13, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 13, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 14, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 14, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 16, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 16, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 16, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 16, 2020, 04:50 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 17, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 19, 2020, 12:08 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 19, 2020, 04:57 AM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Takiyok - December 19, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: Sell your soul, not your whole self - by Taikon - December 23, 2020, 03:57 AM