Wheeling Gull Isle I guarantee
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
When she stood, he did too, taking a step towards her, pausing, though. A part of him just wanted to go to her, but where they stood still seemed odd, and it wasn't exactly the conversation to do so. I told Hydra about what he did last time I saw her. It was before this happened, though. But they -- they just haven't done anything since. I haven't heard anything, Keres said to wait and.. He trailed off, shaking his head. He didn't want to think Moonspear really didn't give a damn about wolves in nearby packs, but he honestly wouldn't be surprised. He had a much lower set of expectations for them than Hua did. They probably didn't believe him, but it wasn't a stretch at all. It had to be what happened.

He shook his head, Not really. Simmik and I were supposed to be working on that, but she-- she's gone. Like literally about the time they should have been starting, she disappeared and left this empty void in her wake. And then he waited. And she stayed gone. The whole thing had done a good job clouding his perspective -- the only thing clear was he needed to get Simmik back. He couldn't tell Tzila to go scout, she wasn't his packmate. And if I go looking they might know -- they'd kill her for kicks, they sure as hell seem the type. A pause, I just don't know what to do. Everything seemed like a loss. He needed her back. That was it. A thought came to mind, What about those two! The guy who attacked Cupid and I --- and the chick. Are they here? Could they go convince them they're back and spring her? He hadn't been paying attention to scents, but that was the best idea he'd had in what felt like a year.
Messages In This Thread
I guarantee - by Mal - December 14, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: I guarantee - by RIP Tzila - December 14, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: I guarantee - by Mal - December 16, 2020, 01:34 AM
RE: I guarantee - by Huā - December 21, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: I guarantee - by RIP Tzila - December 21, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: I guarantee - by Mal - January 02, 2021, 05:50 PM
RE: I guarantee - by Huā - January 02, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: I guarantee - by RIP Tzila - January 07, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: I guarantee - by Mal - January 08, 2021, 01:19 AM
RE: I guarantee - by Huā - January 10, 2021, 05:24 PM
RE: I guarantee - by RIP Tzila - January 28, 2021, 09:32 PM