Ravensblood Forest I love you, I hate you, I can't get around you
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Roughly a minute after the nightshade got close to the river, Nyra lifted her head with a lick of her lips. Ears perked and alert, the Harbinger got the distinct sense someone was watching her...
Peering through the mist, at first as she searched for her onlooker, she didn't see the pair of hateful, shrewd indigo eyes staring back.
After all, dark figures are invisible in dark places. 
But upon her third or fourth scan of the opposite treeline, (if Astara wasn't prowling closer by now), she saw her. Or, well, as much of her as she could, given the mist. 

At first, Nyra's hackles rose along her spine, along with her tail coming up to stand high like a banner. She started to try and prowl forward with a growl, but the river was a quick, cold reminder of the barrier between them. As her paw met the water, she stiffened a bit at the chill, and pulled back to stand at the edge of the bank, dominant posture unwavering, as cunning indigo inevitability met with hellfire gold.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you, I hate you, I can't get around you - by RIP Fury - January 11, 2021, 01:21 PM