Hideaway Strath I want to do all the things your lungs do so well
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She knew he was there even before the chuff reached her ears. She could pick out his scent anywhere, and it had filled her nose as she inspected the borders. It hadn't taken him long to catch up with her after that. She turned her head slightly when he said her name. She leaned into his affection and gave a soft, contented laugh in return. She reveled in his affection and the compliment he offered. For now, she teased. Soon I'll be fat and slow. Not that she really minded—it was a small price to pay.

As for how she was, she nuzzled his jaw and offered playful kisses there, then she answered: I'm fine. Even better now. She smiled at him and brushed her shoulder against his. She loved being the focus of his attention, and it showed in her expression and in the way she stayed practically glued to his side as they walked. I was patrolling, she added. Would you like to join me? She wasn't sure if he had already done that today, but she had a feeling he wouldn't mind doing it again if he had.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to do all the things your lungs do so well - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 02:42 AM