Hideaway Strath I want to do all the things your lungs do so well
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s aware of Simmik’s feeling for him and he offering himself back just as willingly. He’s so insanely hungry for her attention. So much so that if he truly asked him to stop fucking around with other wolves he might just be able to pull it off. He’s never felt such a strong pull to anyone like he does with the beautiful woman before him and he’d kill anyone who tried to do harm to her in heartbeat, spit on their body, and decorate the Strath’s entrance afterwards. 

Yet when she asks him said question, he’s looking down to her. Pulling back only slightly to get a better look at her, to show her how much he loves her back. His eyes are full of such heart swelling passion and adoration for her and he’s defeat a whole army and die to stay with her until the day he dies. Which would hopefully be after her. He’d rather himself feel the pain and sorrow for her loss than her. He’s not sure if she’d be able to handle it and he doesn’t even want her to have to try. Yet, he’s reckless. Even with pups on the way and a beautiful wife, he’s still so ungodly reckless. Something he probably should grow out of. Except he’s already grown, hopefully he’ll learn sooner or later.

So he smiles down to her. “Simmik do you know how much I love you?” He’s turning the question around on her. “I would do unspeakable things for you. I would die for you. I would bend to your will and do whatever you ask of me.” His smile is wipes off his face as he says the words. He’s deadly serious. “I’ve never loved like this, but I don’t want it to ever end.” 
Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to do all the things your lungs do so well - by Kynareth Deagon - March 23, 2021, 02:12 PM