Hideaway Strath come not between the dragon, and her wrath.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,098 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette offered the female a soft smile. The female apologized but it was perhaps as much her fault as it was Leigh's. She was just about to tell her, tell Leigh that it wasn't only her fault. But, the female continued speaking, something that even Arlette hadn't expected. It was welcomed though. Clearly her instinct was right. Leigh needed someone to talk to. She sounded tired.

Arlette quietly listened. Just listened as the female started to release her story. It was shocking to hear though, that Kynareth had taken away her chance to have a family. She didn't understand the full context. Hadn't he allowed her to breed with a male? But, she had been jealous. She nodded. It seemed to go deep, her feelings. Arlette nodded, wanting to understand.

Leigh continued. How she wished things were different. Didn't everyone wish things had gone different. To then continue that she wasn't pretty. Arlette was stunned because she felt that Leigh was very pretty. These themes were very familiar to her. She had dealt with this as well, since she lost her mate and her unborn pups. Arlette knew that if she would shower the female with compliments that she might not believe her.

"Life has its away of throwing curveballs, and sometimes they hurt," she started. "Last spring I lost my mate and my unborn pups. Left alone on this world with a scarred face to forever remember what happened. It felt unfair, I didn't want to continue to live. I stayed with their bodies for days, hoping infecting would kill me but it didn't," she calmly continued. "It seemed my path wasn't done yet. There was still something out there. It was later I found Derg, and the Saints. I can go on for hours how the Saints helped me or how I've grown ever since. But the point is: Things might look dark now, unbearably so. But surrounding yourself around wolves that make you feel happy might be the first step," she advised.

For her that one wolf had been Derg. He had listened, saw her in her most ugly state. And then she had followed him, wanting to be around his positivity and kindness, so she could just use it to make herself a bit better. "And if I have a say in the matter, you are far from ugly. Plus breeding season isn't over yet...," she offered, a soft smile.

I assume they know each other's first names, since they are in a pack lol
Messages In This Thread
come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Leigh - February 06, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Arlette - February 07, 2021, 05:43 AM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Leigh - February 08, 2021, 08:25 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Arlette - February 09, 2021, 10:40 AM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Leigh - February 15, 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Arlette - February 18, 2021, 02:41 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Leigh - February 22, 2021, 05:48 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Arlette - February 24, 2021, 05:25 AM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Leigh - February 27, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Arlette - February 27, 2021, 05:10 PM