Hideaway Strath queen without a kingdom
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
If Simmik only knew the lovely thoughts that filled the other woman's mind—it would certainly make her blush, as well as spark curiosity in her heart to explore more with her packmate. But as she could not read minds, she remained completely unaware of the effect she had on Auriel. 

She had been with the Saints for some time it seemed, but she had traveled on her own for the winter, which explained why Simmik had not seen her around much and why they had never been formally introduced. She slid down into a laying position, kicking her rear legs out beside her as she absently groomed her front paw of some non-existent artifact. She lifted her curious gaze to meet the other woman's as she answered her question. Ky brought me here not very long ago, but I've known him since before he was the leader of the Saints, she told Auriel. 

Simmik stretched and yawned, but nothing about her features spoke of her being tired—they showed exactly the opposite; her expression was interested and her eyes were bright as they studied Auriel's face. What do you do in your free time? she asked, clearly interested in knowing more about her packmate.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
queen without a kingdom - by Auriel - February 25, 2021, 08:15 AM
RE: queen without a kingdom - by Simmik - February 25, 2021, 10:03 PM
RE: queen without a kingdom - by Auriel - February 26, 2021, 12:17 PM
RE: queen without a kingdom - by Simmik - February 28, 2021, 11:40 AM
RE: queen without a kingdom - by Auriel - March 03, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: queen without a kingdom - by Simmik - March 04, 2021, 10:50 PM
RE: queen without a kingdom - by Auriel - March 11, 2021, 10:55 AM
RE: queen without a kingdom - by Simmik - March 25, 2021, 01:17 PM