Hideaway Strath I'm thinking things that I might start regretting
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
All welcome <3 maybe @Nyra ?

Charles still hadn't calmed down from all of the things he needed to think about now. A lot of thoughts had passed his mind the last days, thoughts such as:
— Is she pregnant?
— What are the chances that she is pregnant?
— I mean, it could just be a bust, right, and then there's nothing to worry about, haha.. ha
— Will everyone respect me now that I did the thing with a woman?
— Of course they will.
— Why am I not cured from these thoughts about men?
— Oh damn I hope I don't run into a handsome man.
— Right, back to freaking out about this fatherhood thing.
— Will I become like my mother?
— Is being a father different than being a mother?
— Will she even want me to be a father??? ?
— I should probably find someone with a father to ask for like... what to do?
— What if my children are gonna be an annoying little shits? Aren't all children annoying little shits? Isn't the fact it's gonna be my kid mean it's gonna be just as bad as me?
— I'M NOT READY, AAAH!!!

Charles filled his days worrying about all of these things and more. He had no idea how to go about this whole fatherhood thing, considering he didn't have a father and the only parenting example he had was his mother (he still assumed all mothers, and possibly parents, were abusive; that was just what becoming a parent turned you into). He also had no idea if Nyra wanted him to even play a role, but he was too afraid to really ask her. Heck, he was too afraid to even go looking for her.

Feeling trapped, the coywolf decided to fill his time that day with exploring some of the Strath, and followed the southern walls of the territory with a worried, twitchy frown on his face.
Messages In This Thread
I'm thinking things that I might start regretting - by Charles - March 17, 2021, 03:38 AM