Hideaway Strath I'm thinking things that I might start regretting
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Charles honestly wished that he could just run away right now. He wanted to get away from the shit he'd seen and gone through. He just wanted... Well, that was the problem, he didn't really know what he wanted. There was a restlessness in him. He hated pain, but he also craved it in some weird way. Charles knew that something was deeply, unsettlingly wrong with him, though he didn't entirely rule out that maybe, everyone else was feeling the same way all the time but just acted chill, like he did.

She thanked him and seemed to relax a little. Charles felt really weird. Eventually she turned away. For a moment it looked as if the coywolf would step forward to — well, what exactly? — and then he stopped and just stared as she turned away.

He wanted to say or do something. Something manly. Something that'd make her think that he was cool. But he didn't know what, and so in the end, all he could do was just watch her walk away in silence.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm thinking things that I might start regretting - by Charles - April 16, 2021, 08:08 AM