Cedar Sweep If it's true
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He can tell his attention is unwarranted. It only makes him want to mess with her even more. He’s a devious, sly creature of simple tastes and what he wants right now is entertainment. So entertainment he will make for himself, at this beautiful she-wolf’s expense. Poor girl; lucky him.

She doesn’t seem to recognize him, so that’s good. Or bad. Maybe it would be more fun if she did. He’d be ready to handle the ‘Oh my gosh you’re a Saint. Ya’ll are so horrible’ but he feels that he won’t get that from her. Which is both disappointing and satisfying all at once.

So the Grandmaster hums when he sees her finally acknowledge his presence. She’s horribly submissive, she seems frightened. Good, she should be. Though, the brindle giant is in a fair mood today, so he doesn’t plan on hurting her or frightening her too bad. He just wants to play. His sunbeam orbs flick to her tucked tail and he raises his brows at her submissive display as if he’s entertained just by watching her do such a simple gesture out of fear. He’s a simple man, he takes pleasure in the little things and the way she crouches low for him and acknowledges him above her satisfies him. 

He listens to her meek voice and he chuckles at her statement. “Relax.” He tells her easily — casually. “I’m not going to bite,” A comical pause as he watches her mischievously. “unless you want me too, of course.” He jests before continuing. 

Kyn even takes a few steps closer and lazily leans his his hip on a nearby tree. He seems carefree and it shows by his laidback attitude. “What friend would that be?” He asks with a tilt of his head and a smirk on his lips. “Give me a name. I might know ‘em.” He offers to quell her anxieties, even though he’s sure it would do no such thing.
Messages In This Thread
If it's true - by Oryx - March 23, 2021, 12:01 PM
RE: If it's true - by Kynareth Deagon - March 23, 2021, 12:33 PM
RE: If it's true - by Oryx - March 23, 2021, 12:41 PM
RE: If it's true - by Kynareth Deagon - March 23, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: If it's true - by Oryx - March 23, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: If it's true - by Kynareth Deagon - March 23, 2021, 01:53 PM
RE: If it's true - by Oryx - March 23, 2021, 02:05 PM
RE: If it's true - by Kynareth Deagon - March 23, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: If it's true - by Oryx - March 23, 2021, 04:50 PM
RE: If it's true - by Kynareth Deagon - March 23, 2021, 08:07 PM
RE: If it's true - by Oryx - March 23, 2021, 08:29 PM