Hideaway Strath A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,112 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette wasn't paying attention much to the wolves around the den that were gathering. She did look up when Leigh did say something to Derg about not wanting to hurt them. She looked from her mate to her friend. Then she rushed off, and Derg with it. She leaned on the kiss on top of her head and then focussed back on Simmik.

The female delivered another pup. She smiled, thinking all would be well. But the birth continued, as she was sitting by the den entrance she was starting to smell more blood. She grew worried. Then Simmik passed out. Kynareth seemed worried, and Nyra asked as well if things were alright. Arlette peeked in the den. Simmik was passed out, and there was also a dead pup. She reached in to nudge her. "Simmik!" But there was no response.

Vein seemed to jolt into action and rush to get something. Arlette was eager to help as well. Though she had no clue what he was getting. The male had some valuable input last time with the yarrow powder. She wondered if he was getting more of it. She tried to make sure that everyone stayed calm and back to give more breathing room.

Vein came running back and Arlette looked at him curiously. He told Kynareth to drip something in her mouth and she wondered what the heck he was giving to her. Arlette turned to Vein. "What are you giving her? What is that mixture? Can you explain it to me?," she asked. Arlette secretly hated it, she felt like she wasn't good enough, not good enough to help. She wanted to change that and if she had to learn it from Vein of all wolves she would.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere - by Arlette - April 14, 2021, 05:47 AM