Hideaway Strath [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
There was something thrilling about challenging Kynareth. It was like when Charles had told Osiris he was basically like the Beta of Moonspear instead of the Alpha of Firefly Glen, and had taunted him until he'd been pushed to the ground by him. Except there was something totally different here. It was as if... Well, as if he enjoyed it? Osiris had definitely not enjoyed the attitude, and that was the whole point. Charles just couldn't help himself. Doing bad things was like an instinct of sorts. It'd been the only way to get attention from anyone but Leta back in Easthollow. The only way to get attention from his mother.

A shiver ran down Charles' spine in the present as his Alpha warned him, but there was this playful tone to his voice that was... frightening, but also exhilarating? Oh, why did he have to be so handsome?!

I like it. Wait, what? Charles blinked owlishly in confusion as he tried to process what was going on. He liked... the attitude? Charles had only really met wolves who would either accept the way he was cause they were too insecure to tell him off, or beat him up for it. This was a first.

Unable to formulate a witty response to that, Charles was left to listen to the Alpha's next words. He was once more asked to tell about himself. Charles finally found back his guts — he looked like a roller coaster ride with a lot of ups and downs, going back and forth between confusion, uncertainty and such exorbitant amounts of confidence that it was clear he was faking it. The coywolf smirked and said with a heavy note of sarcasm, Well, I am full of charm, more handsome than I know what to do with, and very strong. All clearly lies, in an attempt to be funny but also avoid talking about himself. Well, he supposed he could talk about Easthollow. He just didn't want to talk about Osiris and Leta... I was born in a place, Easthollow. Not very interesting. He contemplated saying it was the same place as where Arlette was from, but Charles wasn't too sure if she liked talking about her own past very much. He guessed not. She had similar demons as his, except hers lingered in Easthollow while his were in Firefly Glen.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 02, 2021, 05:47 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 09, 2021, 02:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 16, 2021, 08:17 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 23, 2021, 02:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 28, 2021, 03:31 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - April 29, 2021, 02:09 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 04, 2021, 05:54 AM
RE: [m] i'm spiraling, i'm sinking down - by Charles - May 10, 2021, 04:27 AM