Hideaway Strath there was a star riding through clouds one night,
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: mention of rape and rape-induced pregnancy

The Battle Phoenix nodded agreeably as Aerin noted how busy the warm seasons were as of current. 
As the Fae nudged the mug to her, Nyra smiled with gratitude and took a few large laps at the tea. 

Holy fuck, this tasted better than she was expecting! All hail tea!! 

And then a Well-meaning question rang that made the War-queen stiffen with vile memories. 

"No, it's...it's not." She started at a whisper. 

"In my birth pack, my father was the leader of a large cult...he...when I was around 9 months old, I had done something to upset him and he..." By this point, Nyra had tears rolling down her muzzle. She hated reliving her past, and yet she trusted Aerin with her traumas. 
"He held me down and...he took me. Again, and again, and again...he did it so often, just to ensure I would end up carrying his seed as a reminder of the power he held...and when I delivered, none of those pups survived. They came out mangled and unrecognizable..." Nyra's ears flattened and she eased herself into lying down. Looking to Aerin, it was clear that the War-queen didn't blame the midwife for her memories coming to haunt her.

Sometimes it just happens. 

With a few deep breaths, Nyra was able to calm herself down and become stable again.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
RE: there was a star riding through clouds one night, - by RIP Fury - May 07, 2021, 03:31 PM