Hideaway Strath i am.
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Simmik knew the boys were chomping at the bit to get out of the den and see the unknown world beyond, but she wasn't ready to let them. She thought they were too young still to be out in the dangerous world. She would introduce them to the pack when she felt safe doing it. The time was coming when she would have to share them, she knew, but for now, she still held all the control. 

Since the children were becoming so mobile, the harbinger had taken to laying directly in the entrance to the den: no one got in or out without her knowing it. She would allow only her mate into the den now, not needing the healers to check on her so much anymore. 

She scented Aerin before the soft call made her muscles tense. With a warning growl to the children to stay back, she quickly turned and faced outside of the den. She stared in the healer's direction, her gaze like a predator on prey. Then she rested her head on her paws, appearing relaxed but muscles tensed to offer a more firm warning. If she was here to talk to Simmik then she could do so from where she stood.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
i am. - by Necahual - May 02, 2021, 05:13 PM
RE: i am. - by Simmik - May 02, 2021, 05:58 PM
RE: i am. - by Tulok - May 03, 2021, 09:13 PM
RE: i am. - by Necahual - May 07, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: i am. - by Simmik - May 20, 2021, 10:27 AM