Hideaway Strath Tell me something that I’ll forget
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
totally missed this thread as Charles' tag was missed :') I'm here now!

Charles arrived a tad late, but just in time to catch Kynareth's speech. He looked at Nyra then, who hadn't told him at all about her plans, but then again, they hadn't spoken much in general. Charles brought her food occasionally, though it was rarely fresh (Charles wasn't the best of hunters, so usually he just picked something from a cache) and he hoped that was.. enough? for now? He wasn't sure how to even be a father, but the least he could do was provide Nyra with nourishment.

Volunteers. Charles was usually one to back off a bit when asked for volunteers, but he knew he had to say yes to this one. What sort of lousy father would he be if he stayed right here? It would be too convenient. He was sure that the wolves here wouldn't take kindly to that kind of 'fatherhood' either, however rough around the edges. Charles' gaze flitted briefly to Kynareth, and he promptly looked away as he found himself thinking forbidden thoughts.

So he turned to Nyra instead. When Charles spoke, his voice started alright but ended in a high-pitched squeak that could be either a rough throat or nervous jitters. I'll go. He swallowed thickly before adding: When she is old enough. Because what kind of father would he be if he up and left now? That was too easy. That would seem like running away. Oh, how badly he wanted to run away...
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Fig - May 06, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Whrist - May 14, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Charles - May 27, 2021, 10:06 AM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Vein - May 30, 2021, 10:09 AM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Whrist - May 30, 2021, 10:29 AM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Necahual - June 02, 2021, 03:20 PM
RE: Tell me something that I’ll forget - by Hemlocke - June 11, 2021, 08:19 PM