Noctisardor Bypass Tree trivia
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
611 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Smell, taste and touch: these were the only pathways available to her at present. Her tiny nose twitched as she drew in odors too numerous to contemplate, though each one stored in a library at the back of her mind more neatly organized than the Dewey Decimal System. She tasted a little bit of everything she smelled too, though nothing quite as richly as the thick milk that flowed into her mouth. She tugged it from a nub, the mouthfeel just as comforting as the instinctive kneading of her small toes against her mother’s breast. Although the physical sensations the world offered were arguably more plentiful even than its aromas, all the newborn knew was some variation of soft and warm.

Oblivious to her limitations, the freshly christened Druid wanted for nothing—least of all the remaining two senses she didn’t yet know she possessed; they would come to her in their natural time—as she remained latched to Sequoia by her bosom now rather than the umbilicus; as she molded against her sister, the Witch, the two of them nestling perfectly together like Matryoshka dolls; as she happily fidgeted and whimpered beneath Mahler’s watchful gaze.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Tree trivia - by Sequoia - May 11, 2021, 09:23 AM
RE: Tree trivia - by Witch - May 11, 2021, 12:35 PM
RE: Tree trivia - by Mahler - May 11, 2021, 02:16 PM
RE: Tree trivia - by Druid - May 12, 2021, 10:52 AM
RE: Tree trivia - by Sequoia - May 12, 2021, 08:40 PM
RE: Tree trivia - by Witch - May 12, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: Tree trivia - by Mahler - May 13, 2021, 09:56 AM
RE: Tree trivia - by Druid - May 13, 2021, 10:13 AM
RE: Tree trivia - by Sequoia - May 23, 2021, 08:43 AM
RE: Tree trivia - by Mahler - May 24, 2021, 09:10 PM
RE: Tree trivia - by Druid - May 24, 2021, 09:45 PM