Boartusk Heights And if you were my little girl
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Yes! I’ll archive after my post! ;)

She needed a distraction — no, not from her pack, but the dark thoughts swirling around her head. He can be the perfect distraction. Though he desires an alliance, he does not want to make her dependent on him. He desires only a symbiotic relationship between two packs. 

Still, that idea doesn’t stop him from taking her like this, or thinking of her the way that he does. Perhaps allies with benefits one could call them. Although these benefits are not the usual ones he’d get from allying with another pack they are oh so welcome. 

Yet, those thoughts do not pass his mind. The only ones that occupy him are the ones that give him an itch to satisfy her. Though it also satisfies him, he cannot help the way he occasionally wants to spoil her. He sees nothing wrong with it. He knows said relationship cannot go out of hand. He’s already betrothed — married to be exact — but he sees no harm in fun. So he would take her into his arms and help her forget anything she needs forgetting. To allow maybe a few moments of what he hopes is peace. She’s his tonight and he is hers — if only temporarily.
Messages In This Thread
And if you were my little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 08:36 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 15, 2021, 08:14 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 16, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 23, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - June 25, 2021, 10:52 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 05, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 17, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 22, 2021, 01:06 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 26, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Teya - July 28, 2021, 07:51 PM
RE: And if you were my little girl - by Kynareth Deagon - July 29, 2021, 02:02 PM