Noctisardor Bypass caribbean blue
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
616 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
The sound of Mahler regurgitating distracted Druid. Momentarily forgetting her tracking, she raised her head and peered longingly at the slurry he set before Skaigona, soon joined by Worripa. Her eyes then flicked over to Sequoia and Witch, who enjoyed their feathery repast. The little gray she-wolf licked her lips and let out a breathy whine, though none of this easily won food was what she truly wanted. Druid wanted game.

Reluctantly looking away from the tempting offerings, Druid toddled further away from the others and did her best to concentrate. Of course, she came across nothing that would strike particular interest in a full-grown wolf—no small animal would come anywhere near this close to such a heavily populated wolf’s den—but when a large grasshopper sprang from the grass, Druid gasped and gave pursuit.

Back and forth, hither and thither, to and fro she followed the crafty bug, bounding and leaping just out of reach. She snapped her jaws and swiped her paws but it soon hopped away, disappearing back into the grass. Druid grumbled, though she smiled at the same time. She breathed fast, heart pounding, just from the thrill of the chase.

Appeased, Druid wandered back toward the group. She paused beside Skaigona to taste Mahler’s stew, giving the girl’s cheek a nudge. But it was toward her mother and sister that she gravitated the most irresistibly, sidling up beside Witch and head-butting her like a cat before flopping down to nibble at the duck’s webbed feet.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
caribbean blue - by Druid - June 17, 2021, 10:24 AM
RE: caribbean blue - by Mahler - June 17, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: caribbean blue - by Witch - June 17, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: caribbean blue - by Heda - June 17, 2021, 03:12 PM
RE: caribbean blue - by Sequoia - June 17, 2021, 04:14 PM
RE: caribbean blue - by Mahler - June 18, 2021, 11:56 AM
RE: caribbean blue - by Druid - June 20, 2021, 08:37 PM
RE: caribbean blue - by Witch - June 25, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: caribbean blue - by Heda - June 27, 2021, 04:02 PM
RE: caribbean blue - by Sequoia - July 07, 2021, 07:23 PM
RE: caribbean blue - by Mahler - July 09, 2021, 01:46 PM