Moonglow
Kappa

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,228 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
Her apology was met with his undeniable urge to step in close again, but he let that feeling become a subtle tension in his haunches, ebbing away. Kigipigak did not want to make her uncomfortable and the longer Sakhmet was there with him, the more he felt he was imposing, somehow. She was so small.

When she admit to her new plans, Kigipigak was glad. It did not surprise him that the plateau would become her seat of power; he believed in her dream and wanted to be a part of it.

I'd like you to be there... There it was again, the light-headedness. Kigipigak's tail gave a slight tremble as he resisted wagging it, trying to appear composed, trying to breathe without hurting himself, and trying above all to appear strong for her.

When I am mended, he promised, nodding. Kukutux is taking good care of me. They all are, here. It will not take much longer before I am home. A sheepish smile, eyes averting shyly. Kigipigak swallows the lump in his throat. Kigipigak doesn't know how long it will take for his wounds to heal, truly, but he doesn't want her to worry.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh the mountain top, oh the visions stopped - by Kigipigak - June 24, 2021, 05:11 PM