Hideaway Strath I know that you want one more night
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Gonna go ahead and post a conclusion post so we can archive!
<3 
If anyone isn’t okay with the assumptions and slight power play then please feel free to DM me and I’ll edit.

Kyn sees Simmik rush in behind him ans he thanks whatever god there is when she runs to Alduin. He knows he can take care of @Sasha Deagon all on his own. Just when he begins ripping her a new one, @Nyra shows. For a second, he wants to snap at her. How dare she try to get a piece of Sasha when this bitch had been his to kill in the first place. Especially after doing something as atrocious as trying to kill his eldest son. 

Then he thinks about it. With Nyra helping him, Sasha would be nothing but a pile of grisly bones and bloody bristle. So he offers her a fiery hot gaze that tells her not to hold back — as if she was going to in the first place. 

They would rip her apart in the strath.
There was hardly anything left and definitely nothing one could use to recognize her. The alphas would be covered in blood almost head to toe. @Simmik had thankfully gotten Alduin out of there before things had really gone south. Either way, she was gone and she wouldn’t be hurting anyone in his pack ever fucking again. 

After, they would leave her there. Kyn would mention that Nyra should rip off her skull and set it out in the sun for the buzzards to clean. So they can keep it for… memories sake. With that, he would leave after Simmik and Alduin in an attempt to make sure that his son is alright and not in any danger of death.
Messages In This Thread
I know that you want one more night - by Alduin - July 01, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by Alduin - July 01, 2021, 11:07 PM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by Alduin - July 08, 2021, 09:09 AM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by Simmik - July 17, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by RIP Fury - July 25, 2021, 04:29 PM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by Kynareth Deagon - August 12, 2021, 10:59 PM