Noctisardor Bypass Lost in myself
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
607 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
I’m gonna wrap Dru here too and archive, though I’m happy to revive and yeet her back if you want to continue this. :)

The young woman didn’t seem particularly interested in the pups. She reminded Druid of Laurel. Though she lacked any physical wounds, there was a sense of melancholy about her. All of these things compelled the youngster to withdraw downstream, particularly when Skaigona drifted.

While her sister began to track away from the water, Druid remained by the shoreline. She waded into the water now and again to escape the heat of summer’s breath. Every time, she noticed small fish scattering just below the surface. She wondered if she could catch one, though they were swift.

She tried a few times. Only once did she actually manage to brush a paw against one of those streamlined, scaly bodies. She gasped, scooping it toward herself, but it easily slipped free and vanished. Druid stared after it, frustrated and impressed in equal measure.

Soon, she gave up on fishing. Instead, she turned her attention to the other creatures lingering in the lagoon—from the ducks to the dragonflies—before thinking to head back toward its mouth to find out for certain whether the lake emptied into the river or the other way around.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Lost in myself - by Malila - July 26, 2021, 01:40 PM
RE: Lost in myself - by Heda - July 26, 2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Lost in myself - by Druid - July 26, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: Lost in myself - by Malila - July 26, 2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Lost in myself - by Heda - July 27, 2021, 02:19 PM
RE: Lost in myself - by Druid - July 27, 2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Lost in myself - by Heda - September 02, 2021, 05:57 PM
RE: Lost in myself - by Druid - September 03, 2021, 09:46 PM