Hideaway Strath [m] Watch me turn your mind into my home
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Just as he crowds her and thinks she’s finally going to get what he wants, she’s pouncing away from him. She’s driving him crazy and his body feels hot all over with his need for her. To feel his beautiful wife all over him again after so long of being on thin ice with her. After so long of not being able to even touch her.

He swears he almost starts crying when she moves away, missing her heat against him. A comical pout forms on his muzzle. 

“Aw, darling—,” He pouts softly in protest as he follows closely behind her. 

Lowering his head he moves to nip softly at her hocks and butt as if that would convince her to give herself to him. It seems it does nothing but spur her on. It all happens so fast, a flash of he beautifully mischievous smile and she’s pushing him to the ground. 

Oh. He likes where this going. 

So he goes willingly, rolling further onto his back as a smirk blooms on his maw. The Saint’s golden hues are half-lidded as he stares lovingly up to her, lust obviously evident as well. 

Ah, darling~.” He copies his earlier words but in a way that’s much more heated. Ending the words in a deep tone to punctuate his arousal. 

And she laughs. Oh gosh, he swears he’s going to faint. She’s so hot. How is he this lucky? He’s done so many bad things and he ends up with such an amazing and attractive lady such as her? Oh, the universe must have something odd planned for him. He knows it.

When she leans down towards him, his breath catches in his throat as he teeth softly meet his neck. His paws move up to pull her closer and just like that, her teeth aren’t so soft anymore. But he can see the deviously sexy look in her eyes as she shakes him enough to earn a pained, but most definitely aroused, groan from his throat.

Well, he did ask her to hurt him and he absolutely loves it.

That is until she’s hopping off of him once more. At that, he slumps against the floor and whines. If she’s planning on torturing him, then she’s doing a grand job at doing so. He has to give it to her, she’s very good at stringing him on with little to no effort. He can’t help it either, he plays into her grasp every single time! She always has him eating out of her paw and she doesn’t even have to try. God, he’s easy isn’t he? Or maybe it’s because he’s so blindly in love with her. Yeah, that has to be it too.

You're being punished, which means you don't get what you want.

Oh fuck. She’s really doin that to him. He doesn’t care because when he looks up to her he can see a clear invitation in them. That and the playful tone in her silky voice has him rolling obediently to his feet.

He prowls closer to her, his own smirk absolutely devilish now. “You are such a little devil, my love. Just wait ‘till I get to punish you.” He growls as he sidles up beside her. 

When his body meets hers once more, he reaches down and roughly grabs her scruff. He doesn’t do it too hard, just because he likes to get hurt in inappropriate situations doesn’t mean she does. Plus, he has no desire to injure his beautiful wife anyhow. 

So once he has her nape in his maw, he drags her closer to him, pressing her against his chest and dropping a large paw onto her back suggestively. His teeth leave her neck and instead nip roughly at her ear and just beneath her jaw before slinking up to her ear. 

“You’re fucking gettin’ it now, babe.” He growls attractively.
Messages In This Thread
[m] Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 28, 2021, 11:53 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 29, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Simmik - July 30, 2021, 08:18 PM
RE: [m] Watch me turn your mind into my home - by Kynareth Deagon - August 01, 2021, 02:41 AM