Noctisardor Bypass flora’s secret
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
607 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
He claimed Mahler had never told him of these creatures straight out of a folktale. Druid’s lips pursed, her entire body going stiff when Astraeus leaned closer. He whispered something to her which made the girl flick her head sideways and give him an inscrutable look.

She didn’t know the meaning of this word “sell” but found herself afraid to admit that. Instead, Druid questioned, If I find them, will you help me catch one? Abruptly, she recalled, We need to bring them something, so they’ll tell us what they sing about. Come, she said simply, her soft command punctuated with a roll of thunder.

It was funny to consider: first, they needed to find a gift for the frogs, then she would be tasked with finding the critters. If they accepted her offer, she would learn their secrets… and Astraeus would give up his then, too. Then they could eat one of the frogs, if Druid could bring herself to dine on something right after conversing with it. She would walk away with a belly full of sweet frogs and a head full of secrets.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
flora’s secret - by Druid - August 21, 2021, 07:02 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - August 25, 2021, 05:12 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - August 26, 2021, 10:07 AM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - September 06, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - September 07, 2021, 12:47 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - October 21, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - October 25, 2021, 09:49 AM
RE: flora’s secret - by Klaus - October 30, 2021, 10:41 AM
RE: flora’s secret - by Druid - November 02, 2021, 10:19 AM