Noctisardor Bypass i praise the earth and the sky and the moon
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
669 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid couldn’t stop thinking about her last encounter with Worripa, shortly before he disappeared from Rivenwood. Between that and the adults’ frantic concern, she hadn’t slept much since his disappearance. She wished she could help, though there was nothing Druid could really do but stay out of the way and hope they managed to locate the boy safely.

Although her eyes itched with exhaustion, Druid wandered restlessly this evening. She paid no attention to her surroundings, all her focus turned inward. Somehow, her paws led her straight to where her sister stood staring breathlessly at the lovely night sky.

Druid drifted toward Witch, pressing her nose against the curve of her neck. She then blinked and followed her sister’s gaze, taking in the sky’s splendor. She drew in a breath, then released it, and felt a reassuring squeeze where Bracelet knotted around her ankle.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - August 29, 2021, 09:07 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - August 30, 2021, 11:03 AM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 03:06 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 08, 2021, 07:00 PM