Noctisardor Bypass i praise the earth and the sky and the moon
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
669 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Bracelet slithered along the bridge of her muzzle, forcing Druid to go cross-eyed. She saw a flash of white and remembered how she and the snake shared that particular marking. It was magical and mysterious. Although she didn’t look like her mother or sisters, it quietly pleased her that she did look a bit like her familiar. It was as if they were made for one another.

By the time Witch posed her question, Druid had sat up with the snake now perched on the crest of her skull. She moved slowly, unsure whether the legless creature could get a proper grip. She did feel a tug on her fur, so possibly Bracelet had made herself at home up there. The views were probably way better there than on her ankle bone.

Eggs, she answered, going cross-eyed once more as she tried to look at the snake (she couldn’t). Druid laughed, then shifted her gaze to her sister. I saw Bracelet hatch. There were others too. But only she stayed.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - August 29, 2021, 09:07 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - August 30, 2021, 08:07 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 01, 2021, 03:06 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Druid - September 01, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: i praise the earth and the sky and the moon - by Witch - September 08, 2021, 07:00 PM