Noctisardor Bypass oriel window
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
607 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 
As the leaves began to turn and the air grew cooler day by day, flocks of geese continued to fly past on their way south. Every time, Druid tasted purple. It was so strange, she couldn’t make any sense of it. For this reason, she didn’t mention it to anyone else. How could she describe the experience to someone else when she couldn’t quite grasp it herself?

But when she began tasting orange every time one of her brethren called, Druid decided she would tell her mother about it. Even if she couldn’t understand or help, it would be nice to talk to someone she loved about this peculiarity. Hopefully her dam could put her mind to rest, one way or another.

It was cloudy and cool as she searched for @Sequoia, traveling east from the rendezvous site, Dawnleaf sprawling ahead and beckoning her with burgeoning tones of gold.

She’s looking for Sequoia but doesn’t necessarily have to find her. Anyone’s welcome!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
oriel window - by Druid - September 15, 2021, 12:47 PM
RE: oriel window - by Sequoia - September 24, 2021, 08:15 AM
RE: oriel window - by Druid - September 26, 2021, 08:00 PM