Redsand Canyon [PACK MEETING] Power, Is Power II
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pack Activity 
She had rushed from the Mesa without stopping, but upon coming into the safety of the deep of her canyon, she slowed, letting her shoulder throb and ebb slowly with her blood.

A sigh, and the Grandmaster called every Saint to her. @War @Arlette @Simran @Xicor @Charles @Turmeric @Thyme. Once everyone was before her, Nyra raised her voice for all to hear.

"I have failed all of you, started a fight I'm not sure we, I, can finish. I went to Akashingo, to see the progress of Ramesses and Satsu. Ramesses has claimed his hold isn't under the rule of the Saints any longer, and like a fool, I attacked. Ramesses has always been a fake, in my eyes. And in his ragefit, I cannot guarantee he won't do anything within his power to see our end. @Arlette, I promised to look after you and your pups. For your sake and theirs, I ask you to leave us for the safety of yourself and them. Take Turmeric as Thyme to a different pack, and make a home where you will be safe from my recklessness. @Charles, go with her. @Simran, @War. You are both soldiers. If either of you wish to follow me elsewhere, I will welcome you at my side. But as a pack, I feel we are no longer safe." Here, Nyra shed genuine tears. She was afraid. Not for herself, but for the wellbeing of her packmates. They needed to be safe. They needed to live.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
[PACK MEETING] Power, Is Power II - by RIP Fury - September 26, 2021, 02:40 PM
RE: [PACK MEETING] Power, Is Power II - by Simran - September 26, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: [PACK MEETING] Power, Is Power II - by War - September 27, 2021, 08:57 AM
RE: [PACK MEETING] Power, Is Power II - by Charles - September 28, 2021, 02:22 AM
RE: [PACK MEETING] Power, Is Power II - by Arlette - September 29, 2021, 05:39 AM
RE: [PACK MEETING] Power, Is Power II - by Thyme - September 29, 2021, 05:51 AM
RE: [PACK MEETING] Power, Is Power II - by RIP Fury - October 06, 2021, 05:52 AM
RE: [PACK MEETING] Power, Is Power II - by Charles - October 06, 2021, 09:33 AM
RE: [PACK MEETING] Power, Is Power II - by RIP Fury - October 26, 2021, 12:22 AM