Otter Creek You would have to be half mad to dream me up
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
We can archive here or with your next post! <3

Part of him hoped she might say “screw Merrick!” but they were both too devoted to Ursus and its success to dare. Finding the Saints, finding Nyra, that was the most important thing. When it was all over, then they could play these games, and by then Aventus hoped he had managed to separate his awakened hormones from his friendship with the mottled medic.

It was more of an ordeal getting out of the hollow than it was getting into it. He had to move carefully to avoid elbowing or kicking Arielle. Eventually, he managed to twist himself and clamber out of the hole, then turned to wait for her to emerge before he turned his eyes on the mountains.

A canyon of red. They would find the Saints there, provided they had never left their original home. Aventus maintained a cautious distance between himself and Arielle as they headed for the mountains; it was not that he didn’t want her contact, but he wished to be proper and respectful.

Now that he was aware of how she made him feel, there was no putting a lid back on it… but he could try to pretend otherwise.
Messages In This Thread
You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 07:10 PM
RE: You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Aventus - January 09, 2022, 04:20 PM