Noctisardor Bypass light a candle for the dead, with sprigs of fir do warm their bed
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
669 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 
Druid stood beside the stony outcropping, staring at the place where she knew Bracelet slept. The snake hadn’t emerged in days; it was the longest they’d gone without seeing one another. Something niggled at her about the days and weeks leading up to the snake’s long slumber. Had Bracelet tried to tell her something? If she had, the young she-wolf hadn’t quite understood the message.

She feared for her friend, not understanding why she remained buried out of sight. Didn’t she need to eat and drink? Was she ill? Druid swallowed and swept suddenly into the depths of Rivenwood, certain @Mahler or even @Sequoia might know what was going on with her reptilian familiar.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
light a candle for the dead, with sprigs of fir do warm their bed - by Druid - October 27, 2021, 11:15 AM