Lion Head Mesa so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me
Ghost
550 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Advisor
Mediator
sabah was mighty indeed. to have gone to war and come out of it with a few scratches alone was a great feat, but to have survived with loot such as this bird as her new companion was something else altogether.
it was a good thing she was made the jodai. satsu could think of no-one better suited for it.

she looked upon the woman's torn ear and grimaced slightly, though the look did not remain for long. a smile graced her features instead as sabah discussed the bird.

very good. if you need anything at all, do come to the palace and take from our stores. it was only a request but there was a strength behind satsu's words too, as she was so accustomed to ordering the fellahin about by now, sometimes it was difficult to turn that off.

do you have a name for your new friend?
Messages In This Thread
so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 01, 2021, 05:58 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 02, 2021, 06:54 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 02, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Themis - November 14, 2021, 09:54 AM
RE: so I quietly conceal the dark inside of me - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 16, 2021, 11:24 AM