The Tangle the sacred smoke of juniper, and mugwort purifies the air
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
606 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
All Welcome 
There would be no moon visible in the sky tonight. Many hours still spanned between now and nightfall, yet Druid gathered up Heda and @Witch in the frosty morning air and set out to the north after singing goodbye to Mahler and @Sequoia, promising to return by day’s end.

Nipping fondly at their heels, the gray she-wolf coaxed her sisters into a gallop, the triad arrowing through the neighboring wood full of early November colors before slowing to a trot to broach the moraine yonder. Mists lingered in the plains, set aswirl by the girls’ momentum as they loped to the foot of the rise.

Conserving energy, Druid led her sisters west around the mountain, their shadows guiding the way as they were greeted by a stretch of trees on its other side. This was their agreed upon rendezvous point, Druid recognized with a skip in her racing heartbeat. She slowed to a halt, flanks heaving as she caught her breath.

We’ll meet @Mireille here and she’ll take us to the sea, she said as soon as she found the breath to speak, her tail whipping upward in a delighted wave.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the sacred smoke of juniper, and mugwort purifies the air - by Druid - November 01, 2021, 06:40 PM