The Sunspire I've seen the future, it's fading faster
Loner
seraphs sob at vermin fangs
691 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Reference.

When he sensed something watching him Glaukos froze. He thought it could have been @Germanicus returned to the mountainside, perhaps to continue the training of the boy, and so he was on-edge and surveying the terrain for sign of the salted man. He did not like to be stalked.

He did not see anyone for a few passes of the eye, so he resumed following the trail and turned where the dirt recessed among some roots and sunken rocks, climbing up the hillside and over some saplings bogged down by moss, hoping to find a vantage point.

His path was obvious to anyone observant of the frost; he left behind a clear path through the shining.
Messages In This Thread
I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Glaukos - November 11, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Taliesin - November 18, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Glaukos - November 23, 2021, 07:03 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Taliesin - November 30, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: I've seen the future, it's fading faster - by Glaukos - December 29, 2021, 06:17 PM