Deepwood Weald I can do this all for you
Brecheliant
Family
807 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Bridget tore into the fish with a frenzied vigor, but it was gone too soon. One middling salmon wasn't much when set against almost three weeks of near-starvation. She was cracking the bones between her teeth when the voice surprised her and her first reaction was to bare her fangs. In a single feral motion she swung about towards the noise as her ears pinned, but reason filtered in before she could snarl and warn the stranger away.

She hadn't been able to treat the wound on her leg and it had grown into something beyond the bite that started it. It burned with what had to be a major infection and the pain had spread to encompass most of the limb. Her medic brain was sluggish but not so slow as to turn away potential help. If nothing else, maybe the stranger could point her towards someone near.

Who's there? She asked, her own voice slightly raised and hoarse as well. They sounded as though they meant no harm but Bridget still remained tense. She was in no shape to defend herself against anything and this wasn't a state she enjoyed being in. Whoever it was, she was entirely at their mercy.
Messages In This Thread
I can do this all for you - by Bridget - November 27, 2021, 12:07 AM
RE: I can do this all for you - by Welkin - November 27, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: I can do this all for you - by Bridget - November 27, 2021, 11:10 PM
RE: I can do this all for you - by Welkin - November 28, 2021, 01:05 PM
RE: I can do this all for you - by Bridget - November 28, 2021, 08:36 PM