Meadowlark Prairie waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The woman was versed with herbs. She spoke confidently about both things she had gathered – comfrey for wounds, nettle for her own personal uses – and the way she spoke left Arsenio with a burning curiosity. When the slim figure had moved past her leaves, she wished to know of the queen. The redstone guard squinted softly at her before finding that he did not care much whether he shared information on the queen or her husband.

She is the lady Satsu. Newly wed to the Pharaoh Ramesses, who rules the mesa, the Greek answered with a small shrug of his shoulders.

Are you looking to meet them?

A playful smile replaced the focused expression on his face. Arsenio chuckled and wondered what the Pharaoh would make of another woman who had a talent with herbs. She was fair enough to look at.
Messages In This Thread
waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - November 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 01, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 03, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 13, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Arsenio - December 16, 2021, 03:45 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 20, 2021, 08:15 PM