Meadowlark Prairie waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The woman’s answers reminded him of the other mercenaries he had met on his journeys. There was a familiarity in the sharpness of her tongue, the direct edge in each of her words. Yet, she spoke plainly to him and did not falter with her words. Arsenio did not have to know her to admire it. He joined her small laugh with his own chuckle and eased into a seated position to better converse. The snow on the ground did not bother him.

You are clever. I imagine the fox was better company than the king and queen you served, hm? Another chuckle rumbled from his throat. The redstone figure flashed her a swift grin, toothy and boyish in its appearance. If her rulers had been anything like the rulers at Akashingo, he did not blame her for seeking a better path. It was what he intended to do for himself.

I am from a mountain far away. Rhamnus Peak was its name. It overlooked the darkest sea waters I’ve ever seen. I was not there for long. I could not call it home. The words were honest, but he did not feel a risk in sharing. Perhaps it was instinct that told him to trust the herbalist. Perhaps it was apathy.
Messages In This Thread
waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - November 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 01, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 03, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 13, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Arsenio - December 17, 2021, 11:06 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 20, 2021, 08:15 PM