Meadowlark Prairie waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Arsenio smiled, washed with the knowledge that he had made a mistake in her question. Still, her guess had fallen at a tender time in his life. It was something that he wore on his cloak, day after day. The life he had lived before was one that he did not care to share.

Being thrown from the peak had been enough to seal his past.

It does, yes. She was given as a gift to the queen. A present, one who had not been touched by the Pharaoh. She tended to the queen’s needs as a servant.

Arsenio’s gaze was cold. His smile had faded.

There was no real reason to lie to the herbalist woman. She was no Fellahin to the Pharaoh, and she seemed to have a sharpness about her that led the man to believe she would not become one. He had seen the way that he doted upon his little toys. The woman he spoke to did not fit well into that picture.
Messages In This Thread
waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - November 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 01, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 03, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 13, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 20, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Arsenio - January 03, 2022, 02:16 AM