Meadowlark Prairie waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side
676 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The man grunted at her musing, finding the resurfacing picture of Ramesses’ smug face in his mind. The longer that Arsenio had been in Akashingo, the more he had found himself drawn to the idea of spilling the Pharaoh’s blood for sheer enjoyment.

The herbalist smiled, knowing, sharp.

Arsenio eyed her carefully. She wished to know what he would do.

I will set her free. Perhaps, one day… I will wrap my teeth around the Pharaoh’s throat and tear his soul from his body. Not until she is safe, though. The Greek thought of issuing the woman a warning, that she should stay far away from the mesa and it’s troubles. Arsenio had found himself rather pleased with her company. He would have dreaded the thought of her in Ramesses’ ranks.

And you, herbalist? What will you do? The ice of his eyes rested on her.
Messages In This Thread
waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - November 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 01, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 03, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 13, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 20, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Arsenio - January 11, 2022, 10:09 PM