Noctisardor Bypass Deep in the shady sadness of a vale
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
616 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
As much as she enjoyed her foray with @Heda and Mireille, Druid couldn’t bear to stay away from home for too long. She journeyed back to reunite with @Sequoia and @Witch, regaling them with everything she had seen and done on the taiga. It was good to be home. Much as she loved traveling and seeing all the wonders of the world, she was truly Druid of Rivenwood.

This morning was particularly frigid and frosty, though the youth didn’t mind it. Perhaps it was only a self-fulfilling prophecy, yet Druid loved the winter as much as she had always thought she would. She still missed Bracelet every day, but she knew she would see her friend again. In the meantime, she reveled in the season’s cool hush.

She wended through the trees, pondering visiting Dawnleaf and then, perhaps later, The Giant. Her paws crunched in the snow as she pivoted and began to lope toward her destination, though she abruptly froze when she caught Wylla’s scent mixing with a rabbit’s on the Siberian wind sweeping past.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Wylla - December 07, 2021, 10:02 AM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Druid - December 08, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Wylla - December 15, 2021, 11:03 PM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Druid - December 16, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Wylla - December 29, 2021, 10:49 PM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Druid - December 30, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Wylla - January 07, 2022, 10:32 PM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Druid - January 14, 2022, 03:37 PM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Wylla - January 21, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Druid - January 21, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Wylla - January 28, 2022, 11:07 PM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Druid - January 31, 2022, 11:54 AM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Wylla - February 26, 2022, 03:34 PM
RE: Deep in the shady sadness of a vale - by Druid - February 26, 2022, 08:35 PM