Sunset Valley Lights from the airfield, shining upon you.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra was about to introduce herself to Towhee when some boy she didn't at all remember started toward her, roaring with anger. 
She looked upon Rye with a poker face, unmoved. 

Turning back to Towhee, she sighed and spoke. 
"I'm Nyra. My name seems to be rather infamous...I used to lead the Saints, alongside Kynareth and after he abandoned us. But my empire has since crumbled. I'm a part of Moonglow now. They have been aiding in my healing from a war long overdue, and I plan to stay with them and offer all the help I can as I get better, to repay their kindness." 

She then turned her balefire golden gaze to Rye "So learn from me. An attack made in anger here is ill-advised. Understandable, but ill-advised." She returned. Her posture was neutral, but her tail had stopped swaying. It wasn't a threat, and her tone was meant to indulge that, but where Rye was practically smoking from the ears, she adjusted her feet a bit in preparation. Nyra didn't want a fight, but if he truly wanted to indulge his own blind wrath, she'd do her best to pin him to the ground without doing any real damage to anything other than his ego.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 13, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 20, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by RIP Fury - December 20, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:28 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 27, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 27, 2021, 07:01 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 01, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 04, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 05, 2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 07, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 10, 2022, 03:38 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 17, 2022, 12:51 AM