Lion Head Mesa Empty rooms are honest places
꧁aristocrat꧂
326 Posts
Ooc — Bees
Advisor
Gucci was an eager listener, simply because he believed ears as big as his needed a functional purpose besides being cute. They swiveled on his apple head to focus on the other male, awaiting.

What an intriguing arrangement for a kennel! The chihuahua said as much. "Golly-gee, y'all really got y'all's politics all nice 'n' neat 'n' easy ta understand!" The naming conventions seemed fascinating as well. What would be be, if these folk seemed to name themselves after their physical characteristics? Batears? Handsomeface?

The toy male approved of the care these unique dogs (hounds?) showed their aging and growing kin. If a hound spent their life working, it only made sense to retire in luxury, just as Gucci had been doing. And their beliefs, despite not being something he really understood (his Ma's cynical atheism rubbed off) seemed a comforting kind. How glorious it would be, to die and become part of the night sky!

His head canted to one side as he saw how flustered Crowfeather got at the mention of a Seer. He understood that not following the path set for you by fate or family could leave one with bitter feelings, and so Gucci adopted a soft expression and placed a paw, tiny and white-toed, upon the dog's much larger, dark one. He said nothing, but gave an encouraging wag of the tail.

What was he doing here? Gucci composed himself into a more serious posture, retracting his limb.

"Well, y'see, ah was with mah Ma, mah lady-ownah, an' we was havin' a lil campin' trip wi' her boyfrand. We wasn't really doin' much campin', y'see, but Ma liked the clear err. Anyway, few days ago, Martin, her boyfrand, took me out on a... a trip. O' sorts. N then he, uh, he, well, he then left me. Jus' out on th' snow." He gave a quick, nervous laugh. "Now awright he actually commanded me ta stay, which is a serious thang, but usually when ahm tol' that people usually, uh... come back fer me." The toy breed seemed to wilt, and remained in that sad state a moment.

Then, he fixed his posture again. "Nawt that am sayin' he, uh, left me, naw naw naw, ahm sure someone'll come back t' git me soon, Mistah Ram-ey-ses sed as much." Gucci grinned.
[Image: GUCCISIG.png]
Messages In This Thread
Empty rooms are honest places - by Crowfeather - December 16, 2021, 05:15 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Gucci - December 16, 2021, 06:27 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Crowfeather - December 17, 2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Gucci - December 17, 2021, 05:28 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Crowfeather - December 17, 2021, 11:33 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Gucci - December 18, 2021, 09:26 AM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Crowfeather - December 28, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Gucci - January 10, 2022, 03:49 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Crowfeather - January 11, 2022, 03:48 PM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Gucci - January 20, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: Empty rooms are honest places - by Crowfeather - January 30, 2022, 12:43 PM