Noctisardor Bypass Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do.
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
660 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
The girl made no reply, though Druid knew she was right. She watched Indra wander closer, her head apparently in the clouds. She glanced upward to see what was up there, though all she found was falling snow. Of course, she found it enchanting too, so there was a small smile tugging the corners of her lips as her eyes dropped back to the earthen plane.

She looked down just in time to watch Indra tumble into the icy shallows. Although the water wasn’t particularly deep here, Druid instinctively leaped toward the pup. A wiser and perhaps more maternal wolf might have grabbed her by her scruff, though Druid’s teeth closed around her shoulder instead. She did exercise some restraint, tugging gently to pull the younger girl out of the water.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do. - by Redbird - December 16, 2021, 10:25 PM
RE: Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do. - by Druid - December 16, 2021, 11:07 PM